Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Here we go!

Hi Families!
I am super excited about starting up a class blog. This will be a great way to see what we are learning in the classroom. I am always hearing parents say, "How was your day?" and you get the typical "good" response. This way you can see how great their day really was!
For my first post I wanted to let you know a little about me:
I graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2010 with my bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education. Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to be a teacher. I taught 1st grade a Kindergarten in North Tulsa for a little over a year. This is my second year at Holmes Park and I never want to leave! It's true that Holmes Park is the #1 school!
I am married and have three chihuahuas that I love dearly. Yes, I am the crazy dog lady you see driving down the road with her three dogs: Pup, Lily, and Delilah. I am currently enrolled at NSU and hope to get my masters within the next couple of years in Early Childhood Education. I love my life and feel extremely blessed to be working with your children each day.
We are going to have a great school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment